After days of lounging around on my parents’ couch and eating absolutely everything in the pantry, like I do, I am headed back to my home in the city. Our apartment has power and I am ready to resume semi-normal life. So much so that my mind is racing with all of the things I want to do in the next week or two before I’m back home for Thanksgiving! Without further ado, here they are:
1) Buy a french press, buy coffee, make coffee in the french press. Enjoy thoroughly.
2) Research which camera I’d like to buy on BLACK FRIDAY. Normally, I am in a self-induced food coma on this day and generally avoid crowds of crazy people at all costs but not this year. This year, Gina needs a camera. On the cheap, man. And I will fight you for it. Kidding…kidding…maybe…
3) Download new music! I have lists! Need to throw away lists and listen to the music already!
4) Download podcasts. Goal: make 30 minute walks to and from work more enjoyable. Also, I miss NPR on my car radio.
5) Buy me some walking boots. Throw away boots that are old and yuck and make my feet hurt.
6) Find restaurant supply store and buy a few things.
7) Plan a trip to Nashville with Hannah! I’m dying to go and I need to plan post-December trips because otherwise I get all sad and mopey in the lame aftermath of the holiday season. Ya feel me?
8) Before I get to number 7, I need to actually entertain Hannah as she is coming to visit next weekend! We already have some to-dos, too!
- See a Broadway show
- Ladies night.. Saturday night.. no boys allowed.. just gals doing what gals do
- Go to brunch and devour everything
Well, that’s all at the moment. I will now be going to sleep in the spare twin bed in my little brother’s room. We just finished up a rousing game of Cranium so, obviously, I’m quite exhausted. Yes, my life is this glamorous. See you when I’m back in the city!